Microsoft Corporation Licensing Manager - EMEA - Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft Inside Sales
EMEA - Dublin
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Do you possess superior leadership, communications and consultative capabilities?
As a Licensing Manager, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business. This role has significant business impact through direct involvement in customer/partner licensing opportunities. The Manager will engage in solving complex business problems and driving business growth while partnering with field leaders in delivering licensing solutions focused on the needs of partners and customers.
• Business partnering with business group and field leaders and driving licensing and negotiating management process for Licensing Sales Specialists in the Inside Sales organization.
• Leadership responsibilities for group of Licensing Sales Specialists that work directly with other sales teams and customers to close long term Microsoft licensing agreements.
• Develop and evolve licensing strategy; drive negotiation and deal strategy with field teams on complex business and legal situations.
• Provide insightful analyses to field and business group leaders, as it relates to negotiated deals - win/loss analytics, channel and pricing and licensing model analytics.
• Enhance, streamline, and maintain global licensing processes while adapting to market trends and driving Inside Sales business performance improvement.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships across multiple groups at Microsoft - Licensing & Pricing, Corporate, SMSG/Field segments and regional teams, Business Group product management and finance, Operations - and with other key partners across the company.
• 6-7 years of Licensing sales management experience with proven track record of successfully leading teams of 8 or more. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools preferred.
• 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach team to successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
• Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers to improve
• Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual systems, processes, products and services quickly and accurately
• Works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
• Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
• Degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status Sales