Microsoft Corporation Licensing Sales Specialist, Inside Sales – Norway in Dublin, Ireland
Licensing Sales Specialist, Inside Sales – Norway
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Microsoft is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our EMEA Inside Sales Center in Dublin as a Licensing Sales Specialist. As a Licensing Sales Specialist, you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class sales process, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses.
The Licensing Sales Specialist role drives the net new and annuity sales motion through direct customer interaction or through partners. This role contributes to the overall territory plan by developing appropriate licensing strategies to grow net new Cloud and Sales Productivity and Cloud Platform revenue and annuity penetration. It also develops and sells licensing solutions by driving customer licensing proposals and negotiates with partners and customers to maximize contract value and Customer Satisfaction. The Licensing Sales Specialist scales through partners and drives partner-led selling where appropriate.
• Contribute to territory planning and drive partner engagement throughout the sales process.
• Drive Account penetration for volume licensing including Enterprise agreement attach / re-attach and cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
• Provide licensing consultation (e.g. negotiating tactics, up-selling scenarios) to account and / or opportunity strategies in collaboration with the sales team and stakeholders (such as LSP PSE (Licensing Solution Provider Partner Sales Executive), SAM EM (Software Asset Management Engagement Manager), etc.
• Define, drive and execute on negotiation strategies and tactics while managing exceptions within “Field Empowerment” and work with Business Desk for beyond Field Empowerment scenarios.
• Coach sellers and partner ecosystem to close deals self-sufficiently and close new annuity deals.
• Develop financial analyses for customers, including MS financing scenarios (where applicable), TCO Analysis and Cost Savings through acquisition and deployment of Microsoft technology.
• Contribute to the global licensing community by sharing best practices and insights on how to close Licensing Annuity Business.
• Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with inside sales sellers to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives.
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
• The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience a sales role, ideally in a modern and automated inside sales and marketing environment.
• Fluency Norwegian at a business level is essential
• MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) certifications a plus. In-depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing programs will be essential but not required at hiring.
• Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict.
• Positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
• Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the C-level executives to the procurement/purchasing teams.
• Experienced in establishing strategic consultant relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to explain complex solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex.
• Strategic, long-term thinker able to analyse data to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
• Team player and collaborative – high performing individualists will not be successful. Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
• Degree required
Role is based in Dublin
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.