Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Inside Sales – Sales Excellence Manager in Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft Inside Sales – Sales Excellence Manager
Are you an experienced business professional who wants to enable our regional sales centers to execute against sales priorities and exceed sales targets? If so, then Microsoft's Worldwide Inside Sales Team is looking for you!
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set three bold ambitions for ourselves: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes, and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We were recently recognized as a most attractive global employer and have been and continue to be known for our exceptional citizenship and community efforts. We have offices and career opportunities in all 50 U.S. states and 250+ countries around the world.
Be a part of a multi-generational, diverse and customer-obsessed team that demands excellence. Develop and apply your skills alongside the leading technology, marketing and sales experts in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment. And most importantly, achieve your personal goals and advance your career whether you are looking to build on your sales and consulting experience or exploring how to leverage your experience to dive into modern cloud.
The Inside Sales (IS) Sales Excellence Manager for the EMEA Region is a leadership position that will drive consistent Sales Excellence practices through the EMEA Region.
This role will partner with the Regional Center leaders and local Sales Excellence teams, and will interface with senior level management within SMSG. A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Inside Sales processes and possess strong influence skills in working in a global and matrixed environment. This person will also lead a Sales Excellence team aligned to specific geographies throughout EMEA including the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Western Europe, Central Europe and Middle East / Africa. They will have a strong passion for people, demonstrated ability to attract new talent, coach and mentor and drive team to achieve and exceed goals.
• Onboard, coach and mentor new Sales Excellence Team for the EMEA region
• Attract diverse talent, creating an inclusive and healthy work environment
• Adhere to global standards and processes for the IS business
• Own the IS pipeline; Drive pipeline health and forecast predictability
• Partner with finance to align pipeline to forecast
• Create and Execute Correction of Error (COE) as needs of the business dictate
• Drive predictable, timely, and accurate forecasting
• Drive processes and leverage global standard tools including: account planning, forecast and pipeline management, opportunity management, quota retirement planning
• Deliver accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance data to stakeholders and use judgment to inform sales forecasts at the Regional level
• Drive growth planning initiatives by identifying levers and metrics that will best track and accelerate progress toward goal achievement
• Make key contributions to the SMSG Business Review and Rhythm of the Business
• Support the quota setting process based on forecast and compensation design
• Enable Regional Center leaders to execute against sales priorities
• Work with key stakeholders, providing deep insights and shares best practices and trends across regional sales centers
• Collaborate closely with the Global Excellence Lead and other Regional Peers to drive consistency and share insights/best practices
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Represent and exhibit the Microsoft Cultural Values, Growth Mindset and the IS brand
• Be the voice and represent the charter and strategy of the IS Sales Excellence team
• The ideal person will have 7 direct reports.
• 10+ years in sales operations management, including responsibility for forecasting, reporting, and improvements to sales tool & processes in a global sales environment
• Experience operating at senior leadership level, acting as trusted advisor to the business
• 3-5+ years in management or comparable experience, strong executive maturity and presentation skills
• Experience in driving cross-organizational efforts to influence others to improve and land sales processes and tools that enhance seller productivity
• Experience operating within a scaled, high volume business.
• Knowledge of current Microsoft sales tools and reporting mechanisms preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status