Oracle MySQL Internet Sales Representative - UK territory in Dublin, Ireland
MySQL Internet Sales Representative - UK territory
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software. Many of the world's largest organizations, including Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Ebay, Huber, Booking.com, rely on MySQL for their critical business applications.
We are looking for passionate, skilled, globally minded thinkers and doers who themselves live and breathe the online world we are serving. We are very much about technical innovation, but at the end of the day our goal is financial success for all involved. At Oracle, you can advance on your career as a domain expert or as a manager and leade r.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic territory (UK) to achieve assigned objectives
This Inside Sales position carries monthly, quarterly and annual goals. Specific responsibilities include:
Manage and close Oracle MySQL sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the Oracle MySQL install base accounts.
Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle MySQL products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
Sell MySQL based solutions to client's requirements
Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle
Executive level discussions from VP to CXO and solution selling
Collaborate with the Field Sales team on sales strategy
- BS or BA degree
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software sales (2 years)
- Proven track record selling Cloud solutions is preferred
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
- Fluency in English is essential, another European language would be highly advantageous
- Aggressive, great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of an Inside Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle
- s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Works under general supervision. Seeks intervention from his/her manager on complex deals that fall outside of existing guidelines. 3 years of relevant experience. Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Ability to work independently. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire