Citi .Net Developer in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17044476
The main focus of this role is to develop, certify and facilitate deployment of solutions to support the provision of mobile products to Citi employees and customers.
• Lead development work on automation and management solutions across the mobile estate – including management dashboards, application lifecycle management, and reporting
• Translate technical and business requirements into functioning solutions, validate in test lab, publish findings and provide knowledge transfer internally
• Design practical and cost effective solutions or services that meet customer requirements
• Support the regional and global project and operational teams with technical subject matter expertise and escalated support
• Ability to analyze and solve business or technical problems
• Ability to effectively communicate to internal clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting)
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Willingness to stay on the leading edge of technology by learning new techniques
• Assist with knowledge transfer to internal engineering and operational peers
• Research new technologies, services and products, and evaluate their applicability within Citi.
• Develop deployment guides and assist project teams with consult on engineering design and implementation
• Maintain knowledge base and offer innovative ideas that will enhance our solutions
•Very strong coding experience with C#, ASP.Net, Web Services (SOAP and REST)
•Experience with MS SQL server – around stored procedures, creating indexes and triggers.
•Good understanding with Windows operating syste
•Familiar with Active Directory, Exchange Server, and Windows server platforms
•Technical document writing
•Experience of agile development methodologies
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer