Google Online Sales Account Manager (Belgian) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Online Sales Account Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. Google has become a leader in this space because we've developed effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers.
You'll manage business relationships to ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage on this strategic partnerships to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
- Implement creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client accounts.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in relation to AdWords.
- Improve clients' campaign performance and business growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing.
- Significant and relevant experience in consultative sales and account management (media agency sales).
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional opportunities.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.