Google Operations Assistant, Trademarks (Italy) Legal Team in Dublin, Ireland
Google's legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you're at its core. As an Operations Assistant, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You're an independent thinker who isn't afraid to ask questions, and you're organized in a way that never overlooks the details.
In this role, you will have additional responsibilities that are strategically important to the company. These include processing trademark complaints, processing requests from advertisers to use certain trademarks, providing information to internal and external customers regarding Google's trademark processes and fielding incoming complaints that will be processed through internal tools.
20th century laws don't always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you're a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Process trademark complaints according to Google's trademark complaint procedures and communicate with trademark owners and advertisers regarding Google's procedures.
- Respond to internal and external customer enquiries in person, by email and by phone.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to in-house counsels.
- Assist with the creation of documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- Manage and assist with special projects as requested.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Hard working, well-organized and detail-oriented. Able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative to address problems and make continuous process improvements.
- An interest in technology and a passion for customer service.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to review legal documents.
- Effective written communication skills, including strong spelling and grammar.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.