Google Partnership Manager (French), AppDev Agency in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Mobile App Partnerships team has big ambitions and global reach. You will engage with mobile-first agencies, achieve strategic business goals and drive change to enhance Google’s position in the fast-growing, strategic business of app install/promotion. As a Partnership Manager for App Developer (AppDev) Partnerships, you will focus on developing new relationships with mobile app agencies, while strengthening relationships with existing agencies and driving business growth through agency-managed accounts with large app promotion opportunities. You will provide the highest level of client service to your assigned agency partners. You will engage mobile-first agency executives in discussions of their unique business challenges and how Google solutions can help achieve the agency’s goals. You will work with the agency account teams to develop Google solutions to drive business growth for customers.
You will have a proven background in advocating app promotion solutions and particularly adept abilities in sales pitches, creating presentation materials, strategic planning and general business development. This role provides broad exposure to many Google products and cross-functional teams as we identify and implement solutions that best suit the unique needs of these mobile-first agency partners and customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Deliver against strategic business goals consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client service to Google’s agency partners.
- Manage strategic partnership initiatives to ensure measurable outcomes and sustained relationships with agencies and their teams.
- Maintain accountability to business growth, product adoption and partnerships.
- Collaborate and consult with mobile agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing their advertising strategy.
- Maintain primary agency relationships from executive C-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience of achieving strategic business goals.
- Understanding of the app developer and agency ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to pitch strategy/vision to C-level executives, and pitch tactical implementation to account teams.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.