Google Performance Manager, Global Support, Ads, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
The Global Support team in Google Technical Services plays a critical role in Google's development, supporting sales teams, advertisers and products that enhance business potential by consistently providing scalable product solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis and timely communications. Alongside our support and troubleshooting work, we partner with sales, product management and engineering to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve our growing customer base.
As a Performance Manager in Global Support, you will lead a team providing support to sales teams and our customers. This will involve developing efficient workflows, identifying opportunities for seamless support between teams, and designing new services that will provide timely and high-quality support to our customers. You will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a drive for continuous improvement. You have exceptional leadership, influencing and change management skills. You are ready to collaborate closely with your team whilst motivating and and mentoring team members achieving alignment across different functions and regions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Inspire, grow and develop talent while providing vision and setting direction for the team.
- Partner with Sales, Sales Ops, other teams to drive continuous innovation and launch new services in a dynamic environment.
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous improvement efforts in customer service and operations.
- Drive business results by tracking key operational metrics, identifying process improvement opportunities and delivering on strategic initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing/leading teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience within a customer service role.
- MBA degree.
- Experience in a strategy and/or operations consulting role in management consulting or corporate strategy organization.
- Experience with Ad technologies (ad serving, online advertising, video, and mobile ad technologies).
- Ability to negotiate multiple dimensions of complex, business issues in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.