Google Product Operations Team Manager, Google Technical Services, Consumers in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Consumers team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of Product Support Managers to design and deliver effective customer support across a range of Google products to users in EMEA and LATAM markets.
- Lead local partners in Online Care and 1:1 Operations to action regional strategy and achieve best-in-market customer support.
- Collect, analyze and represent user voice insights and engage Product, Engineering and Business stakeholders globally to drive product and support improvements.
- Drive reduction of regional user support contacts through product and support solutions that improve the user experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in cultivating and maintaining working relationships with international organizations/clients.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience working within the EMEA region.
- Ability to work on cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships within an international organization.
- Ability to lead, inspire and grow a team, including setting and gaining support for a compelling vision.
- Excellent consultation influencing, project management and self-starter skills, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills. Strong analytical mind, especially in data interpretation.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.