Fortive Corporation Product Owner in Dublin, Ireland
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Why choose Fluke
As the leading provider of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions, eMaint, a Fluke Company, improves the way organisations, monitor and control the assets within their organisation. As we take our next steps in building applications to “Connect The Factory Floor” for our customers, we are growing our product development team in our EMEA Center Of Excellence in Dublin, Ireland.
Test your Skill
● Own, prioritize and communicate the short, medium and long term release plan of the team
● Own backlog and priorities of efforts that will perfect and scale our infrastructure
● Interface with the rest of the technology organization to understand opportunities, requirements and priorities to ensure the right focus of the team
● Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled out infrastructure and iterate as needed
● Create and develop metrics (data) to evaluate the usage and success of the products you're accountable for.
● Foster adoption of new infrastructure support/systems developed by the team
● Contribute to broader technology strategy; give feedback to technical teams building products on top of the infrastructure
● Understand, partake in and discuss the architecture/technical decisions made in the squad
Measure your ability
Who You Are
● You have several years of working experience as a software engineer
● You have experience with highly scalable & available backend system development so that you can hold constructive architectural/technical conversations/discussions with our talented engineers
● You have experience in leading, formally or informally, and motivating a team
● Experience with agile development methodology
● Capable of making and understanding the impact of complex prioritization decisions under pressure
● Leading and facilitating meetings (face to face and remote)
● You take pride in your work and take your commitments very seriously
● An engineer/engineering leader who is looking for a new challenge; being a great technical product owner requires technical knowledge, leadership and superb communication and drive
● You like to talk to people about their challenges, and lead the priorities of a team delivering software/systems to solve the hard problems engineers face in the domain of scale and wanting to build new functionality quickly
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Primary Location: Europe-Ireland-Leinster-Dublin
Req ID: FLU005812