First Data Quality Analyst in Dublin, Ireland
Dual role in both Quality Assessment and Administrative function in the application process for boarding new customers for AIBMS.
- Benchmarking the quality of applications signed by customers against that being keyed by the individual sellers to the system.
- Fulfill AML checking for all new applications as per latest AML requirements
- Reporting on error trends and providing ongoing training/support to Sellers, thus overall improving the quality of submission
- Providing statistical reporting to management around the quality of submission by each of their teams respectively.
- A high level of operational administrative work around sorting, scanning, indexing and filtering areas of the application to the relevant department and/or institutions
- Ensuring applications are logged and tracked at every stage of the process in a proficient manner.
- Data Record Management in the form of archiving completed applications from the process
- Perform functions effectively with strict SLA’s
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to index, organise and archive documents (paper and electronic) in a structured fashion within aggressive timeframe.
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Ability to understand and explain process requirements and communicate this information accordingly
- Strong communicator and comfortable enforcing compliance with strict guidelines
- Strong Analytical abilities on documenting and reporting on a variety of levels
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role (preferred)
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AIB Merchant Services (AIBMS) is one of Ireland’s largest providers of card acceptance services with operations in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and Europe. We are a joint venture between Allied Irish Banks, plc, and First Data Corporation, a global leader in electronic commerce and payment services.
For more information visit: aibms.com
Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Ireland-Dublin-Clonskeagh-Dublin-First Merchant Processi
Requisition ID: 2139280