Google Quality Specialist, Scaled Services, Ads, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
The Google Technical Services, Scaled Services team provides scaled expertise across all Google ads products for customers and partners. This expertise is backed by robust quality systems and data insights to drive optimum business results. Being a global team, both internal and external stakeholder management and cross team collaboration are crucial to the team’s objectives.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage metrics end-to-end and ensure that appropriate steps are taken (along with Operations leads) to ensure strategic business goals are achieved. Oversee quality across all of the Performance support workflows and all channels.
- Work closely with the Global Support Quality team to align on all quality processes, ensuring that vendors are adhering to these processes.
- Calibrate a subset of Performance cases yourself (on top of Global Support calibrations), review Global Support calibration data and perform feedback form escalations to identify micro and macro-level issues at the vendor team and agent level and provide specific and timely feedback to our vendors, partnering with them to address any issues.
- Develop frameworks to measure the performance of individual quality reviewers and quality reviewer team-wide performance. Meet with all quality reviewers to keep teams updated on quality, brainstorm how to address team-wide issues and address performance issues with vendor management.
- Identify quality best practices that can be implemented across Performance and Platforms. Partner closely with the Platforms team to implement best practices across the organization. Develop improvement projects that affect quality and work closely with the quality team to roll out organization-wide initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing large scale day to day vendor operation in the quality/customer experience realm.
- Experience leading key quality initiatives (both tactical and strategic) with far reaching impact.
- Experience analyzing data trends to spot continuous improvement opportunities with regards to quality, driving innovation and thought leadership.
- Six Sigma certification (or other relevant operations coursework).
- Ability to manage multiple projects with geographically dispersed, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders and manage relationships effectively.
- Ability to drive customer satisfaction and business growth through scaling initiatives.
- Strong project management skills to ensure timely and high quality delivery.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.