First Data Sales Executive in Dublin, Ireland
Achieve new business revenues and annual revenue target in a phone based environment.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in proactively driving sales revenue through individually sourcing and closing leads directly as appropriate in line with sales targets and supporting key team coordination requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Sales Executive aspects of the position include:
- Set in place a plan of clear strategies for generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure)
- Undertaking self-generated outbound sales calls
- Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities
- Engaging positively with prospective customers to ensure an understanding of products and services
- Up-selling and cross-selling to new business prospects and existing customers
- Logging all Branch Referrals received, following these up and closing in line with SLA’s
- Logging and dealing with all inbound sales enquiries (e.g. phone, email, fax, post)
- Logging and completing rate reviews for all merchants that are within the telesales threshold
- Accurately capturing and logging required data and processing through appropriate systems, ensuring that all administrative requirements are completed in a timely manner, including completion of any reports
Contributing to the overall success of the Sales group through suggesting areas for improvement
Competent experience in a telephone based sales role & proven track record in achieving targets in a B2B service-based industry. Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities. PC Literate with a proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve targets
- Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
Confident & professional phone manner
AIB Merchant Services (AIBMS) is one of Ireland’s largest providers of card acceptance services with operations in Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and Europe. We are a joint venture between Allied Irish Banks, PLC., and First Data Corporation, a global leader in electronic commerce and payment services.
We offer payment solutions for over-the-counter, eCommerce, mail order and telephone order businesses in a wide range of industries. Our expertise enables us to provide tailored solutions, with a reliable service delivery and support, to ensure our customers have the best payment solutions available.
Job: *Inside Sales
Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ireland-Dublin-Clonskeagh-Dublin-First Merchant Processi
Requisition ID: 2089900