Google Sales Manager, LCS (French) in Dublin, Ireland
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
In this role, you'll lead a team of specialists who are responsible for delivering solutions for EMEA Large Customer Sales (LCS) advertisers. The team are responsible for executing brilliant solutions, including campaign performance management, multilingual optimization and specialized priority account management. You will be a passionate advocate for digital advertising.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and development to members of your team.
- Manage operations for your team, including reporting and insights on performance against strategic targets.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with sales management and other business areas to identify and cultivate opportunities.
- Define ambitious business plans for the team and execute against them flawlessly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience leading teams, with a strong focus on coaching and mentoring, and demonstrated success developing team members.
- Demonstrated thought leadership with the ability to structure and execute business development strategy.
- Demonstrated record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Understanding of the digital advertising marketplace, technical aptitude and strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.