Citi S&D Settlements Analyst9 in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17048001
Issuer Services is a solutions-oriented business supporting client needs in various Agency roles across a variety of capital markets and commercial transactions including conventional debt, structure finance and specialized agency. The role is multi-purpose with aspects of Project Management, re-engineering, Operational development and Team Management.
We are looking for a competent Billing Specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help with company revenues.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our Issuer Services Clients, Product and Sales partners. The services we provide include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
Typical Corporate Trust clients of Citi include major international and national-level corporations, financial institutions (FIs), banks, and public sector/sovereign Debt issuers, as well as investment banks, asset managers, and stand-alone collateral managers.
• Possesses and displays knowledge of Cash Reconciliation
• Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
• Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
• Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
• Ensure all issuers remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
• Monitoring / resolving client queries via group email address.
• User Acceptance Testing of varied system enhancements.
• Assist management in meeting Department goals where necessary, i.e. escalations, waiver items; clearance of cash, audit requests, metrics assessment
To assist senior supervisor with:
• Process development, increasing team efficiency and Risk reduction
• Escalation of all issues / potential issues to Senior Supervisor
• Creation of deal specific procedures
• Sign off of daily checklists
• Creation & maintenance of general procedures & controls
The successful candidate will be given the chance to broaden his / her knowledge of the Corporate Trust product and focus on managing key relationships, internal and external, whilst developing the operational capabilities within a rapidly expanding business.
• Extensive years banking experience
• Knowledge of Reconciliation is essential.
• SWIFT knowledge desired
• Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
• Corporate Trust experience is a must
• Strong understanding of documentation and deal structures
• Proven record of working on projects and within team environment
• Operational Management experience
• Experience of current trends and practices in Corporate Trust.
• Strong work organisation / prioritization skills
• Proactive problem solving experience
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Ability to quickly understand and critically assess complex processes
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Logical Thinking
• Ability to self-start and to learn rapidly
• Ability to multi task
• Open and approachable manner
• Results-driven and patient
• 3rd level education
• Organisational skills
• Communication Skills
• Relationship Building
• Innovative and Proactive
• Project Management
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer