Amazon.com Supply Chain Manager - Sourcing in Dublin, Ireland
AWS (ISCaP) is searching for a bright and ambitious individual to join its team as a Supply Chain Manager - Sourcing (SCMS). The role will be supporting financial controllership including tasks associated with helping securing approval for spend (new PO and tracking spend against Blanket POs), work with owners of capital budgets to assist in securing Capital Asset Requests, review and audit of purchases, purchase requisition (PR) / purchase order (PO) generation, vendor sourcing and competitive bidding and is a member of ISCaP Planning & Sourcing (IPS) team.
This position will work closely with the ISCaP EMEA leadership team in contributing to operational budget planning, including the submittal and management of contract requests from our technical and operational teams. Additionally, this role will work with these teams supporting the vetting and engagement process of both new and existing vendors and will be point of contact for PR submission and PO management. The SCMS will have ownership over daily maintenance and follow-up on new and help open PR tickets to ensure that purchasing and contract requests are tracking to completion. The SCMS will assist in vetting and creating scopes of work, which are a key component of ISCaP work orders. The SCMS will provide procurement assistance for regional operations; ranging from preventative maintenance and emergency response PR’s to planning/purchasing of equipment spares to general office supplies.
The scope includes to have all shipments in compliance with local country regulations, ensure right classification and description for new items and interface with internal Import/Export teams. The SCMS should be aware of and comply with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and along with local country laws/regulations at all times while discharging his/her duties. This role will have a strong focus on continuous improvement, developing/tracking key performance indicators and the successful candidate will have a proven track record developing models, tools and processes to increase the overall supply chain effectiveness, reliability, responsiveness and costs efficiency, achieved through process improvements and streamlining procedures/workflows.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, and has strong attention to detail. You must be able to work independently and generate high-quality work products in an ambiguous environment. You must have a professional demeanor and be able to communicate appropriately with people at every level, from technicians to upper management. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will be required to work autonomously for achieving business objectives. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in procurement supply chain from a reputed University.
· 7 to 10 years in procurement / supply chain with demonstrated knowledge of operational budget management, contract administration and document management out of which at least 2 – 3 years in change management.
· Ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and draw conclusions.
· Help maintain key operational metrics that measure supply chain performance supporting continuous improvement.
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to overcome obstacles and deliver results.
· 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Fluent in English, European languages is a plus (French, German, Spanish).
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
· Experience in infrastructure operations would be an advantage, but is not essential.
· Experience in mechanical and electrical facility management would be an advantage, but is not essential.
· Experience implementing continuous improvement methodologies and programs such as Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC and Change Management.
· Experience in project management and a strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects would be an advantage.
AMZR Req ID: 521667
External Company Name: Amazon
External Company URL: www.amazon.com