Google Support Specialist, Brand and Platforms, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
As a Support Specialist, you will support the sales teams and our customers, demonstrating a passion for delivering excellent customer service and improving it. In this Specialist role, you will become a product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from sales teams and Google's advertisers, agencies and partners.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to overcome challenges.
- Manage sales and customer inquiries related to YouTube or DoubleClick via live channels and emails.
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an online advertising role and experience with the advertisement serving industry and internet technologies.
- Experience in using DoubleClick, YouTube, AdWords and/or other online display advertising systems.
- Demonstrated customer focus with client-facing experience of a technical nature.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with the ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to speak and write in an additional European language fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.