Google Team Lead, Online Legal Support in Dublin, Ireland
Google's legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you're at its core. As a Legal Team Lead, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You're an independent thinker who isn't afraid to ask questions, and you're organized in a way that never overlooks the details.
20th century laws don't always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for tackling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you're a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you tackle unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Review and process legal removal requests, including government requests.
- Manage legal matters of moderate impact, risk, and complexity with limited oversight.
- Assist with the creation of documentation for existing and new policies and procedures.
- Proactively implement system or process enhancements to manage workflow more effectively.
- Serve as a Team Lead directly managing other team members; support and motivate team to achieve high quality results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to review and organize numerous documents in complex legal matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.