Google Technical Account Manager, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: London, UK; Dublin, Ireland
Google Technical Services Publishers creates and sustains technical relationships with Google's publisher partners by helping them monetize their content and enabling advertisers to reach the users of publishers' web, mobile and video properties. We are responsible for providing support and insights for partners while incubating new solutions for partner and user support. We want to grow our team with people who will share our dedication to providing an optimal experience for our publisher partners.
Technical Account Managers help provide excellent publisher support by engaging with publishers and sales teams to work on maintaining campaign performance, troubleshoot technical problems and work with engineering teams to overcome product challenges. You will act as an expert in one or more product areas, and you'll provide escalation support to various internal stakeholders as well as enable additional scaling in the organization to fuel growth.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering solutions, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop business goals and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing technical guidance.
- Present to groups of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical customer support, QA or workflow support.
- Experience with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience in engineering, with background in internal tools development.
- Ability to work across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent project management, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in one or more of the following languages: German, Russian or Polish.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.