Citi Transfer Agency Manager - FTC – 11 months in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Client Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17034142
This is a temporary role to provide maternity cover at the level of manager (Assistant Vice President) within the Transfer Agency in Dublin.
The individual will be responsible for managing the operational deliverables for one of the Transfer Agency teams, and will report into the Section Manager for this team.
Job Background/ context:
The individual will manage the operational responsibilities for one of the Transfer Agency teams, ensuring all deliverables are met accurately and by the agreed deadline and both client and internal KPI`s are consistently met.
The individual will also support both the Fund Services Relationship Manager and the Section Manager, in managing the client relationship.
A Transfer Agency manager will also have responsibility for managing the delivery and performance from individuals within their team, which will consist of approximately 10 employees.
A manager within the Transfer Agency is responsible for the consistent delivery of all operational functions assigned to their team, in accordance with the documented procedures and controls, and the KPIs set both internally and with the client.
To successfully deliver on this responsibility the manager must ensure the following:
• The team maintains a strong working knowledge of TA and Funds and is able to manage all inquiries directly with minimal engagement with other functional teams. This includes training the team on any changes to the operating model.
• The team has the required level of customer services training and manages all communication professionally and effectively.
• Client and internal KPIs are consistently met and any negative trends are addressed timely and effectively.
• The number and nature of inquiries received is actively managed and the team influences investor and client behaviour by actively, promoting self-service.
• The manager and the team work collaboratively with other teams both inside and outside the Transfer Agency to provide a seamless, end to end delivery to the client, and to successfully achieve the strategic goals for the business.
• The delivery and performance from each individual within the team is managed through effective 121s and collectively through team huddles and meetings.
This is an ideal position for a candidate with strong TA experience in a busy, evolving operation servicing the needs of platinum client relationships. This position is suitable for an individual looking to return to the workforce after a period of leave, having gained experience at this level previously. This position is also ideal for an individual who is ready to move into a more senior role and wants to gain the experience required at this level.
The successful candidate will be able to develop a number of the core skills required at this level to further enhance their career. These include but are not limited to client relationship management, operational management and people management.
The candidate requires experience managing an operations team in a supervisory or management role for extensive years. A strong track record of working within a busy Transfer Agency environment is essential, as the candidate will require an in depth knowledge of the business.
Candidates should ideally be educated to 3rd level, and have gained industry specific qualifications and training from recognized professional organisations.
In addition to a strong knowledge of TA and the Funds Industry, the candidate also needs to display strong interpersonal, communication, people management and time management skills.
Core Skills and Competencies:
Delivery of high quality service to internal and external customers;
• Manage the delivery of the teams tasks in a timely, accurate and controlled environment, ensuring priority items are identified and dealt with in a prompt manner.
• Display effective organisation skills in order to manage competing priorities.
• Liaise effectively with other parties, both internally and externally and communicate in a professional manner at all times.
• Represent the TA in a competent, engaged and professional manner.
• Develop a strong working relationship with the client whilst remaining aligned with Citi`s strategic objectives.
Identify and assume ownership of issues;
• Take responsibility for assigned tasks and prioritise to ensure expectations are met.
• Display effective delegation skills, focusing on developing individuals within your team.
• Display effective people management skills with a proven record of managing both strong and weak performers
• Ability to build a strong and trusted working relationship with your team and colleagues
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.