Schneider Electric Order Management Co-ordinator - Italian in Galway, Ireland
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join ourOrder Managementteam as anOrder Management Co-Ordinatorbased in our Galway Office.
At Schneider Electric,we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Summary of the role:
The Order Management Coordinator will be responsible for acting as a single point of contact for proactively supporting the working relationships with SE direct transactional accounts (incl Intercompany accounts). They will be the primary contact for supporting customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolution of pricing issues and interfacing with Supply Planning for product availability and general account support within an account set.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, proactively managing open orders, fielding outgoing calls to direct transactional accounts regarding backorder management, and ensure on time delivery, field incoming inquiries from direct transactional accounts regarding logistics, order fulfilment, and SE order management policies.
They will also be responsible for improving OPCT (order processing cycle time) as well as working with other internal departments to improve on time delivery along with customer satisfaction, as well as other duties as required by management.
- Proactive transactional account/ order support as outlined above in the Job Summary.
- Communication with internal and external customers regarding order and delivery status.
- Notify customers of upcoming back-orders.
- Notify customers/sales on pricing changes on monthly basis.
- Validate that purchase orders are compliant with Schneider corporate & finance guidelines.
- Proactive communication with sales on EMEA back-orders and recover plan as well as on expected supply chain shortages.
*Qualifications and experience required: *
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification with related experience in this area.
- Solid experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite, Visio,
and E-Mail communication tool.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
- Strong “I can” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
- Fluency in English & Italian both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
**_Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.** _
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Primary Location: IE-Galway-Galway
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003TFZ