Accenture Intellectual Property Associate with Turkish in IRELAND, Ireland
Title: Intellectual Property Associate with Turkish Location: Ireland-Ireland Job Number: 00502537
Intellectual Property Associate with Turkish
Dublin - Dublin Region, Ireland
Are you fluent in Turkish ?
Do you have a legal background or experience doing investigations? If so, apply now!
• Processing incoming claims of intellectual property rights violations including copyright and trademark infringement.
• Making sure all the reported business cases are handled within company policy
• Recognize trends and escalate issues outside of company policy to global IP team
• Complete training around policy and product as required
• Fluency in written and conversational English and Turkish
• Experience in legal or intellectual property, investigation or fraud claims
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at https://www.accenture.com/ .
Job: Business Process Delivery