State Street AIS Net Asset Value Specialist Associate 2 in Kilkenny, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Reporting to the Senior Associate, the Associate 2 Fund Accountant will be responsible for assisting the completion of accurate Net Asset Value (NAV) of a fund to strict deadlines while contributing to the development of the team.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value
- Ensuring all positions are priced correctly
- Verifying that corporate actions have been processed accurately
- Processing and reviewing fund capital activity
- Liaise and assist with audit queries and annual financial statements
- Performing and assisting review of cash and position reconciliations of listed and derivative products
- Investigating and resolving all reconciling cash and position items
- Coordinating with other departments on miscellaneous fund queries and reconciliations
- Processing and reviewing of various accounting transactions
- Assisting with training and development of new staff
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of complex hedge fund structures operating in a dynamic, deadline sensitive environment. The candidate will contribute to the development of the team, on the job staff training, liaising with external parties and enhancing client satisfaction.
Minimum Job Specifications
- Equivalent to a minimum second class honours degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Some related experience in a fund accounting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
Organised and Deadline-driven
State Street Job ID: 159635
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Net Asset Value Specialist Associate 2
Job ID: 159635
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Kilkenny