State Street Trustee Specialist , Associate 2 in Kilkenny, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Purpose of Role :
Reporting to Senior Associate / Officer in Trustee, this position is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to all areas of Trustee and fund administration.
Previous experience in structured products including derivatives would be a distinct advantage in addition to strong technical IT skills
Major Responsibilities :
- Supervision of other team member or team members in their review of funds to ensure compliance with investment restrictions.
- To ensure timely and proper completion of tasks of team members.
- Review and comment on draft prospectuses and financial statements
- Appraising performance of team members.
- Devising work programmes and schedules
- Selecting potential team members.
- Review of portfolio of funds to ensure compliance with Regulatory investment restriction and borrowing power limits.
- Ensuring breaches are rectified in a timely manner.
- Responding to client queries.
- Testing of compliance monitoring systems and reporting thereon.
- Review of distributions and performance fees paid by funds
- Assist with review of the operational departments in order to ensure funds are being administered in accordance with fund documentation/Regulations
- Reviewing composition of NAV calculations/Fund administration and testing of key controls
Level of Education :
- Degree qualified
Skills and Experience :
- A good understanding of the regulatory framework for Funds (UCITS/Non-UCITS)
- Relevant industry experience (not necessarily within a Trustee/Custodian role)
- Ability to motivate and encourage staff reporting to them to work at optimum levels
- Ability to recognise and target areas for increased efficiencies
Required Competencies :
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
Job ID : 165652
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Trustee Specialist , Associate 2
Job ID: 165652
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Kilkenny