Ingersoll Rand Accountant - FTC / Temporary Development Opportunity in Leinster, Ireland
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the general ledgers, sub ledgers and handling RtR activities that fall within this transactional group
Including maintaining the integrity of all Asset Management transactions through the EMEA Trading Hub and EMEA commercial Entities, circa $85 million to $179 million.
Sub-Ledger and Asset Management covers the following ;
- Coordinating Oracle sub ledger interfaces and subsequent reconciliation with General ledger - AR, AP, Purchasing and GRNI
- Close Sub Ledgers and submit Sub-Ledger Supplement Schedules for HFM reporting
- Fixed Assets Additions and Disposals including the Rental Fleet
- Asset Impairment Testing
- Co-Ordination Physical Inventory in all Capital Asset holding locations in Europe
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet flux
Meet monthly closing and regional reporting requirements.Ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations of GL accounts managed by the team in line with corporate procedures and GAAP/IFRS.
Lead and participate in MDI lean projects and process initiatives. This would include automating routines, supporting reporting excellence and driving productivity actions.
- Supporting SMART and Trading Platform roll out.
- Support the Compliance leader and external Audit with their requirements as well as conducting Sarbox test work.
- Address and rectify compliance issues within area of responsibility.
- Use performance metrics and KPI’s
- Working effectively with other RtR teams and other functions
Bachelor’s degree, or PQE in accounting, business or finance preferred:
Accounting related work experience required preferably in a multinational organisation
Familiarity with GAAP, company policy (FICAP), internal controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley legislation preferred
Knowledge of General Accounting, ability to interpret and administer accounting policies essential Strong PC skills required: Microsoft Office Suite (with Excel emphasis)
Knowledge of systems preferred - Oracle & Hyperion
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
Strong communication and influencing skills
Good team player and business partner
Must be able to adapt to change, in a fast-paced team environment.
Routinely handles high volume of data effectively, work to tight deadlines and able to prioritize
Primary Location: Leinster-Ireland
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 12, 2017, 6:36:46 AM