Baxter Senior Intercompany Analyst in Leinster, Ireland
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ownership of an ICE MAPP entity involving matching of goods received notes to invoices and review exceptions of Automatic Voucher Match program and investigating aged item.
• Managing payment of invoices in scope and out of Netting process
• Ensure queries from Local Country finance or supply chain are dealt with promptly.
• Preparing and delivering Intercompany Balance Sheet Review
• Ownership of ICE MAPP entity portfolio. Responsibility relates to supporting the team in the review of aged items, aged non netting participants, resolve issues, and supporting preparation of Balance Sheet Reviews
• Generation of reconciliation report on interfaces and investigating exceptions
• Involvement in system management of AR and AP sub ledger
• Weekly review of various reports and analyzing exceptions
• Involvement in ICO month-end process including but not limited to month end reconciliations, reporting, and integrity issues.
• Supporting implementation and integration of Blackline in the Intercompany team
• Training & support of other staff
• Working with management to integrate any further transitions into the team
• Ensure all policies, processes and procedures are SOX compliant and assist with corporate and external audit queries
• Supporting co-ordination of internal and external audit requests
• Actively lead and participate in projects/initiatives in order to achieve continuous process improvement.
• Ensure deadlines and timetables are met.
• Work as part of the Inter-Company team to meet agreed service level agreements.
• Work with Intercompany Team members to review aged Invoices, GRNI and In Transit in order ensure they are followed up in a timely manner.
• Communicate with Local Country Finance, other Team Members and with Manager on issues and areas for improvement
• Fluency in English.
• A minimum four years relevant experience, preferably in Intercompany
• Third-Level qualification (e.g. Degree or Diploma), preferably in an accounting-related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of general accounting and double-entry.
• Solid IT skills including knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. Oracle-JDE) and the Microsoft Office suite. Good knowledge of Excel is essential.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
• High attention to detail.
• A capacity for hard work, with high commitment and a “self-starter” approach.
• Proven ability to work and contribute as a member of a team in a challenging and dynamic and multicultural environment
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Job: *Finance and Accounting
Title: Senior Intercompany Analyst
Requisition ID: 170006IS