Ingersoll Rand Sr Technician in Leinster, Ireland
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Mobile HVAC Service Engineer
Trane Ireland Limited is currently seeking an experienced HVAC Service Engineer to join their team.
If you are an enthusiastic and customer-oriented “time served” refrigeration engineer, with 5 years’ experience in a field service role, please apply today.
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of Trane HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the repair and maintenance of other third party equipment. The successful candidate will receive in-house training and be backed up by our service team and factory based engineers.
As we offer a nationwide service the successful candidate will be expected to travel throughout the country and will also be expected to overnight on location from time to time. The successful candidate will be part of the “on call” rota and must be available on a 24 hr. basis when on call.
- 5 Years' experience in a field service role
- Proven experience with servicing large water and air cooled chillers.
- Proven experience with fault finding on complex chiller plant and refrigeration systems.
- F-gas certified.
- Familiarity with the use of PC based tools (MS word, Excel etc.) and other proprietary type software.
- Proven ability to work is a self-sustaining manner with limited recourse to direct supervision.
- Full, Clean Driver's license.
- Permit to work in the EU.
- Excellent technical & diagnostic skills.
- Strong ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Experience working on large chiller plant (air cooled and water cooled with screw, scroll and centrifugal compressors)
- Working knowledge of VSD’s and conventional motor starter controls.
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems, both water side and air side.
- Understanding of BMS systems and other systems of control.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent Team Working skills
Professional certifications are desirable.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Leinster-Ireland
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 6:42:45 AM