Baxter Travel & Expenses Query Resolution Specialist in Leinster, Ireland
- Travel & Expenses Query Resolution Specialist *
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters .
Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
The Job *
- Purpose of Role: * Reporting to the T&E Operations Supervisor, the purpose of the role is to provide guidance and resolve issues relating to the day to day activities of the retained T&E organisation and act as a liaison between the business and our Service Delivery provider, ensuring that an efficient and effective service is provided at all times to the business.
Key Responsibilities: *
Support the RPO and T&E Operations Supervisor with the on boarding of our service delivery partner and provide ongoing training and support to the SDP after the transition of the EMEA Travel & Expenses function.
Collaborates daily with SDP team to ensure escalations and outstanding issues are addressed and managed effectively.
Effectively undertakes T&E and SSC objectives including month-end, quarter end & year end close;
Develops a deep understanding of travel and expense tools (i.e. Concur, corporate card) and policy while working with the SDP to act as the voice of the business so to ensure the overall travel reimbursement process is user friendly.
Support the rollout of Concur to all legacy Gambro and Finance manufacturing sites
Support the SDP with Audit requirements & VAT reclamation process with our third party provider.
Manages reporting requests and schedules delivery to business partners in conjunction with the SDP.
Develops strong relationships with the business to ensure important travel and expense information is proactively shared and provided to the SDP.
Understands and communicates documented business policies and procedures including identifying, recommending, and implementing process changes.
Provide feedback to RPO and T&E Operations Supervisor on suggested changes to current processes and policies in order to gain efficiencies and overall compliance with all programs.
Delivers training on T&E and policy to all levels of users in the organization as required.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are: * / Essential: /
At least 3 to 4 years’ relevant travel and expenses experience;
Excellent communication skills;
Highly motivated individual looking to continuously deliver and exceed;
Experience of the SSC environment;
Ability to work well under time constraint and/or pressure;
Proven problem solving skills;
Attentive to detail;
Ability to multi-task with a strong sense for prioritisation;
Strong customer service focus;
Highly detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable process from a procure to pay mind-set;
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organisational and problem solving skills.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
/ Desirable: / / /
Working knowledge of information systems such as Concur, JD Edwards
Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
Experience of the SSC environment;
Degree/Diploma in accounting-related discipline. / /
- Key Features of the Role *
Permanent Full Time Position
Occasional overseas travel may be required
Additional hours at critical times (e.g, month end) may be required. Also, and on an exceptional basis, the role may require Public Holiday, and weekends.
- What we offer * It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from! We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you. If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
- Who we are * Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products. Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access
Our SSC was set up in 2000 and is based in Deansgrange, Co Dublin. We support a number of Baxter’s European businesses. Operations include: accounts payable; accounts receivable; intercompany accounting; general ledger; fixed assets; intercompany; inventory accounting and treasury accounting. Ours is a multilingual and multicultural environment and we take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers. We can offer a great benefits package including professional examination support and an excellent career path; we are a Platinum approved ACCA employer
Job: *Finance and Accounting
Organization: *Western Europe Support
Title: Travel & Expenses Query Resolution Specialist
Requisition ID: 170004LI