Dell Demand Supply Sr. Advisor in Limerick, Ireland
Demand Supply Sr. Advisor Competitive salary Limerick
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Supply Chain Organization at Dell, we are looking for a Demand Supply Sr. Advisor to join our team in Limerick.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Key Responsibilities * This role is part of the Supply Planning team and will be responsible for developing the unit supply forecast for a specific business unit/segment across the Dell system product portfolio. Collaboration with your counterparts in Global Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and within the regional team is critical to the success of this role.
Using a combination of demand/supply planning experience, product knowledge plus excellent data manipulation and analytical skills, the general theme of this role is to plan the supply of specific products at their lowest level of configuration for a specific Sales Segment and deliver this within a strict planning calendar. Primary responsibilities include ownership of the forecast process, collaboration across Sales, Marketing and Finance to build a consensus forecast and engagement at exec level to execute to the agreed plan.Your role will be to:
- Have ownership of the supply request for a specific business segment in EMEA region.
- Drive a collaborative planning approach, using S&OP methodology, by partnering with Global Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Define & implement strategies that optimize the balance between Demand, Supply and Operational effectiveness incorporating understanding of product life cycle management, forecasting analytics, market intelligence and collaborative planning with customers.
- Exercise influence driving Sales Organizations to Plan What They Sell & Sell What They Plan.
- Provide interface between Regional and Global Planning Teams supporting global product strategy execution and take ownership to hold Sales Teams accountable for excess inventory and minimize material exposure while in parallel avoiding shortages and stock out.
- Key results include improved forecast accuracy and product life cycle planning, balancing cost/inventory/lead-times, to ensure Dell delivers an excellent customer experience.
Degree and/or MBA in any discipline (Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field)
Excellent business and finance acumen earned through 8 years’ experience in Marketing, Operations and/or Financial Management
Extensive and in-depth knowledge of planning, data analysis and recommendation setting
High level of proficiency in spreadsheet and database analysis tools, specifically MS Excel & PowerPoint
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Benefits
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: Taking Applications Now!
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Procurement and Supply Chain - Demand Supply
Title: Demand Supply Sr. Advisor
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-IE-Munster-Limerick
Requisition ID: 17000J5R