Dell Product Management Senior Specialist in Limerick, Ireland
Product Senior Specialist
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Supply Chain organisation at Dell, we are looking for a Product Senior Specialist to join our team in Limerick, Ireland.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
As a Global Offer Master Data Senior Specialist you are required to deliver our operational efforts during this time of exciting transformation. The role is to manage aspects of product data from inception to go live on Dell’s order management systems. This will involve cooperation and team work, utilizing problem solving skills and using your initiative to define the best and most efficient method of completing a task and sharing best practices across the global organization.
· You will interface with various teams within Dell to identify technical, marketing and data requirements and apply them to product data within our internal and external facing systems including Dell.com. Networking and building relationships with team members will be critical to your success.
· Programming technical, marketing and engineering requirements for our products to support Sales and Order Entry systems
· Governing aspects of product data. You need to project manage and utilize the resources you have available to you to ensure quality and alignment with Dell’s strategic goals.
· Proactively manage and coordinate product data updates/maintenance and issue resolution using global processes and tools.
· Be open and engaged in implementing process improvements, think about global solutions and work with your counterparts to bring about their global organizational rollout.
· Complete global project deployments by means of User Acceptance Testing (UAT),
· Participate in projects and other initiatives per year that influence GOMD and Dell’s strategic objectives
Technical or Programming related degree
The ideal candidate will have programming and data analytics experience.
The candidate will be a highly motivated individual with strong communication, technical and analytical skills.
The candidate needs to be comfortable with delivery to deadlines.
The candidate will be a self starter with a clear ability to work on own initiative but remain a flexible, enthusiastic team player for your group, department and Dell.
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Product Doc Mgmt
Title: Product Management Senior Specialist
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-IE-Munster-Limerick
Requisition ID: 17000HLA