Arup HR Intern (Fixed Term) in NA, Ireland
Arup are one of Irelands leading design engineering consultancies with 4 offices nationwide and 550 staff. We are part of Arup Group with a global workforce of 13,000.
We are currently seeking to hire a Human Resources Intern in our Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain exposure into all aspects of HR.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Supporting the recruitment, selection & induction process (including setting up interviews, reference checking and following up with candidates through to the end of the recruitment cycle)
• Analysing graduate recruitment data for diversity and source college mix and preparing reports
• Assisting with the co-ordination of work placement, summer student and transition year programmes
• Providing administrative support with regards to learning and development activities
• Updating the HR Database and the HR filling system
• Assisting the HR team with responding to staff queries
• Promoting the graduate programme across Irish and European Engineering colleges through the use of social media
• Providing general administrative support to the HR team
• A third level degree in human resources or business
• Strong Microsoft office skills especially Excel
• Strong proficiency with Social Media
• A genuine interest in commencing a career in HR
• The ability to organise, plan and prioritise a mixed work load
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
• 3 - 6 months experience in an administrative role
Interested candidates should apply with a CV and covering letter.
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR Intern (Fixed Term)
Requisition ID: DUB00002C