State Street AIS Investor Services Manager, Senior Associate in Naas, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
To supervise the Transfer Agency process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise monthly subscriptions/redemptions processing
- Supervise the process to set up new funds on system
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Review investment restrictions
- Review documentation for subscriptions/redemptions in particular, ensuring adequate anti-money laundering documentation has been received. Review investor eligibility and status
- Ensure investor correspondence is responded to in a timely manner and reports are issued within agreed client deadlines
- Understand calculation of information reported to investors, including rates of return, equalization balances and performance fee allocations
- Understand different types of tax reporting to investors K-1, PFIC etc. Review investor’s tax status
- Assist with client initialization process
- Assist with team development
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience in a senior capacity within Fund Administration (preferably Hedge fund experience)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
State Street Job ID: 164256
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Investor Services Manager, Senior Associate
Job ID: 164256
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Naas