Fleetmatics QA Data Analytics in Tallaght, Ireland
Join our world class team!
Outstanding opportunity to work with the world’s leading global provider of fleet management solutions.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Data)
Fleetmatics, a Verizon Company, has an immediate need for an experienced QA Engineer, specialising in data analytics, to join our expanding team.
Working as part of the Reveal development team, the role requires a person that is skilled in the development and maintenance of a suite of data quality tests with a particular emphasis on large-scale and complex data. The candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team of .NET developers, QA Engineers, UX Designers and Build Engineers.
The role should be particularly attractive to candidates who have previously worked in data warehousing environment but wish to expand their role to include test automation and experience full life-cycle development.
This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment and requires a strong quality assurance background with the position located in our Dublin office.
• Execution of manual and automated test on new and enhanced software development solutions
• Manage testing time and coverage to meet the needs for the given project, ensuring testing is performed thoroughly
• Work directly with Quality Assurance team members, Product Management and Development team to resolve critical issues.
• Analyse business and project requirements and develop appropriate test scenarios, test plans and test cases.
• Make recommendation to improve product reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and processes.
• Design, develop and maintain test plans and automated test scripts to aid in functional, regression and performance testing.
Essential Skills & Experience
• 3-5 Years QA experience with a broad range of testing practices both Manual and Automated.
• Experience of testing systems developed in .Net, C# and SQL Server.
• SQL proficiency (intermediate level)
• Experience working in an Agile Development environment
• Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios
• Excellent communications skills and ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues
• Willingness to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
• Experience of Quality Assurance techniques in a data warehousing or data critical environment
• Experience with Large/Enterprise scale solutions
• Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments
• Experience of SSRS and other reporting products
• BSc computer science/engineering or similar
External Company URL: www.fleetmatics.com