Aon Corporation Business Analyst,Cyber Risk Consulting in Ireland
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
It’s understand that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
About Aon Captive Insurance Management Aon Captive & Insurance Management is an integral part of Aon Global Risk Consulting. Our 460 captive professionals manage over 1,000 captives across 39 domiciles worldwide, representing more than 15% of the global captive market. We are committed to outstanding customer service and innovation, and by having access to one of the biggest global network of experts in the insurance, reinsurance, actuarial and consulting space we help our clients to create opportunities and economic efficiencies.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide business analyst support to the Cyber Risk Consulting practice.
As the Cyber Risk Consulting Business Analyst you will be an advisor to the Practice Leader, that would include;
- Providing critical analysis of current business processes against Business Strategy and Target Operating Models
- Analysing sales and financial datasets to identify trends and produce management reports
- Project Managing key initiatives across Product Development, Sales Enablement, and Management Information
As a Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Ideally Prince 2 qualified or equivalent
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role either in financial services or Insurance/Reinsurance Industry
- Strong management reporting and analytical background required.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder analysis, both verbal and written, with an ability to tailor messaging to suit different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients at all levels of seniority.
- Organised and disciplined with a close attention to detail.
- Strong system skills
- Ability to generate ideas and take ideas from inception to execution add in systems required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.