Xilinx, Inc. Corporate Accountant in Ireland
Corporate Accountant - Xilinx Dublin
Reporting to the Senior Manager Corporate Accounting this position will be primarily responsible for Fixed Assets, Prepaid and Cash & Bank Accounting of the Xilinx Group. The role is a highly visible role within the Corporate Accounting team and is responsible for maintaining and developing controls and efficiencies in the accounting of key assets of the Xilinx Group. It involves working closely with the regional Fixed asset and GL accounting groups as well as building strong relationships with key business units within IT, Engineering and Global Site Services.
- Fixed Asset, Prepaid and Cash and Bank accounting for the US subsidiaries of the Xilinx group
- Global Co-ordinator forFixed Asset, Prepaid and Cash and Bank accounting of the Xilinx Group
- Perform relevant reconciliations to and within the General Ledger and participate in all Balance Sheet Reviews
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly consolidated reporting to Corporate.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of US Federal/US State/International statistical filings.
- Participate in the preparation and organization of audit schedules for quarterly, interim, annual and internal audits
- Contribute to the ongoing development of financial reporting and accounting systems as well as implementation of internal controls and business process improvements
Qualifications / skills / Competencies
- Part-qualified accountant – 1-2 years’ experience
- Team player, self-starter, ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and to manage competing responsibilities and deadlines
- Proficient in use of MS packages
- Keen to learn in an MNC environment
- Oracle experience is an advantage
- Beginning / Actively pursuing a professional accountancy qualification is desirable