Arup Facilities Manager (Maternity Leave Cover) in Ireland
Facilities Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
Arup Dublin are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their busy team on a maternity leave cover. This is a very hands on role requiring excellent customer, supplier and contract management skills.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 9.00-5.30pm Possible pre-booked after hours works might be required during projects. Travel is required on a limited basis nationwide.
Duties as Facilities Manager are as follows but are not limited to:
• Schedule and implement all Facilities day to day operations in all 4 no. offices.
• Manage the security, cleaning, maintenance (planned and reactive) catering and service of the offices.
• Responsibility for all day-to-day buildings management, control, co-ordination, and execution of all associated operations under their remit.
• Responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety issues and ensure compliance with company and legislative policies in all areas along with best practise.
• Management of strategic building capital projects.
• Liaise with management to identify requirements and manage delivery of same.
• Manage the facilities team (full time, part time and contract staff) and assign daily tasks.
• Contract and tender management for all goods, services and utilities.
• Budget and expenditure planning and management and detailed reporting on same.
• Managing the Health & Safety aspects of the building occupants, visitors and contractors on site working alongside a Health & Safety Team.
• Look to optimise space planning, internal moves and office utilisation.
• Ensure the building meets all legal, statutory, regulatory codes and standards.
• Formal technical education or degree equivalent qualification level essential.
• Accreditation to BIFM or similar is advantageous.
• A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in FM role or building services maintenance in a managerial role.
• Organised and ability to multi-task.
• Experience of managing people.
• Good Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Job: Facilities Management
Title: Facilities Manager (Maternity Leave Cover)
Requisition ID: IRE00000C