Curtiss-Wright Corporation FPGA Engineer in Ireland
You will be responsible for all aspects of FPGA code development within an embedded systems environment. You will define and deliver high quality products and/or subsystems to include requirements definition, design implementation, simulation, testing and debug, document creation and customer support demos. You will evaluate prototype circuits and new technologies and get involved in:
- Schematic/PCB design
- Network interfaces
- Network switching
- Signal Conditioning
- Digital signal processing
In return, you get the opportunity to work in a globally renowned organization that recognizes the success of the company is only achievable through the commitment of our dedicated and skilled employees.
- Responsible for the design and development of new "System-on-FPGA" products as well as support of existing products
- Concept development, writing product specifications, test plans and VHDL/Verilog coding
- Responsible for FPGA functional allocation, design, simulation, synthesis, and place & route
- Support the layout of the card and the building and debug of prototypes
- Support the card during environmental testing and entry into production
- Primary degree (or higher) in Electronic or Computer Engineering or (equivalent)
- Significant experience in VHDL design for FPGAs or ASICs.
- Excellent Learning and Communications Skills
- Good knowledge of industry standards and trends, which should include detailed technical knowledge of standards relevant to ACRA product development.
- Self motivated with demonstrable ability to work independently and deliver quality product to agreed timescales.
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to quality and achieving deadlines
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled