Curtiss-Wright Corporation Quality Specialist in Ireland
Assist and support the Quality Engineers by providing production expertise to resolve Quality issues within the production operation. Ensure that the product meets customer's requirements (both internal and external) at inspection stage process, and where necessary take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues. Report quality issues data, ensuring the Quality Management System is adhered to at all stages.
- Review Inspection / test failure and rejection reports to identify project failure trends and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Component inspection as required
- Control and manage all Supply Chain Quality requirements.
- Work closely with suppliers on quality issues and general queries
- Fill out all relevant databases as part of company metrics
- Performs system sand process audits
- Assist Quality Engineering and Quality Inspection in the development of inspection plans
- Provides assistance to inspection personnel in the identification and resolution of problems encountered during hardware flow to ensure acceptable levels are maintained.
- Certificate or Diploma in Electronics
- Electronic Component Inspection experience
- Knowledge of IPC class 3
- Experience in a similar position within an Aerospace or Avionics environment
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled