Curtiss-Wright Corporation Quality Technician in Ireland
We are looking for a Quality Technician to join us at our Dublin facility. You will support the Quality Engineers by providing production expertise to resolve quality issues within the production operation. We will look to you to ensure that the product meets customer's requirements at inspection stage process, and where necessary take corrective action to rectify any non-conformance issues. You will report quality issues data and ensure the Quality Management System is up to date and adhered to.
The types of products you will be inspecting are Electronic components. Here in Dublin, we work at the cutting edge of technology and our products end up on Commercial Aircraft and Space vehicles to name a few. There is no room for error so someone who has excellent attention to detail and focus when it comes to following processes will do well in this position.
- Review Inspection / test failure and rejection reports to identify project failure trends and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Component inspection as required
- Work closely with suppliers on quality issues and general queries
- Fill out all relevant databases as part of company metrics
- Performs systems and process audits to ISO9001 or AS9100 standards
- Assist Quality Engineering and Quality Inspection in the development of inspection plans
- Provides assistance to inspection personnel in the identification and resolution of problems encountered during hardware flow to ensure acceptable levels are maintained.
- Inspection experience -- either within Electronics, Manufacturing
- Attention to Detail, ability to follow processes
- Knowledge of IPC class 3 would be beneficial
- Experience in a similar position within Electronics or Manufacturing environment
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Ireland.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled