Aon Corporation Retirement Consultant Dublin in Ireland
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. For us, clients are key and the expertise of our people is second to none. In Ireland we provide clients with distinctive value through an industry-leading portfolio of products and services in actuarial, investment, general consulting and pension’s administration. We align to a Global structure and work to develop methodology, practices and services to exceed our Client’s needs We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Retirement Consultant within our Dublin office. The position is for a permanent contract.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
It’s understand that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
About the role
- Primary responsibility for the Portfolio Management of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Clients based in our Dublin office
- Own various projects within the Practice as directed from time to time
- To provide expert, timely, efficient and professional delivery of services using the appropriate available resources in accordance with the Company structured client servicing procedures.
- Manage Clients’ expectations, ensuring they are content with their current offering and also delivering Aon Hewitt services
- Leading and delivering key client engagements and serving as strategic advisor to clients in your area of subject matter expertise, primarily the implementation of change, communications and on-going governance
- Responsible for the prompt resolution and escalation of issues
- Contribute innovative ideas to the leadership of the overall development in the Retirement Line of Business and will have a key role to play in the future growth strategy of the Irish business
- Interact with Actuaries and Investment Consultants and Administration teams to formulate regular reports for pension Managers and Trustees
- Assume ownership for the production (quality, timeliness and budget) of work for allocated clients (i.e. account management) and to ensure that fee reviews and servicing issues are consistently dealt with
- Ability to deliver effective client service to multiple clients within agreed financial and time budgets.
- Experience/track record in relationship management.
- Strong knowledge of Retirement products, people and tools.
- Excellent communicator with client centric approach
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits / occupational pension provision.
- Relevant industry knowledge and or consulting knowledge coupled with sound technical capability.
- Completion of relevant industry qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Financials (demonstrable understanding of WIP/Debt/late time/late invoicing and its impact).
- Satisfy Compliance criteria and Regulatory Responsibilities where appropriate.
- To participate in a continuous professional and personal development including keeping abreast of statutory obligations and relevant Minimum Competency guidelines and legislation.
- Must meet Central Bank minimum competency requirements of QFA Qualified or IIPM.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.