Aon Corporation Senior Benefits Administrator in Ireland
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understand that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who are you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
Who we are:
Aon Employee Benefits is the global leader in health & benefits brokerage and consultancy. In Ireland, through a combination of our award winning team and benefits technology, we empower clients to maximise the potential of their people through innovative employee benefits, health and wellness solutions. We work in partnership with clients to design, source, communicate and administer employee benefits programs that deliver results. Whether it’s to attract and retain talent, promote health and wellbeing or drive employee engagement.
About the role
The Company are seeking to appoint a Senior Health & Benefits Administrator (Pension, Risk & Healthcare) within the Aon Employee Benefits Team in Dublin 1.
The applicant is expected to have a pensions / risk background with a minimum of 1-3 years industry experience.
Tasks will include:
- Provide a professional service to a portfolio of external & internal clients
- Build strong relationships with each client & the insurers / providers within the Market.
- Oversee the day to day administration of the schemes within your portfolio, such as
- Renewal Tasks: Liaising with the client at pre-renewal time, Vetting renewal data, and vetting benefit statements, and
- Checking finalised risk account & liaising with the insurer on any errors etc.
- Underwriting Managements
- Claims Management
- Installation of schemes.
- Highlight Sales Opportunities / leads to the Consultant
- Ensure house-keeping and client files are in order.
- Engage in various team projects.
- Keep up-dated with the various terms and conditions of Group Pension & Risk Products in the market.
- Any other duties as assigned
Achieved or working towards qualification in QFA
- The person required for this role must show the commitment to superior service delivery expected by Aon and by our clients.
- Experience in Death in Service and Disability Claims would be an advantage but not necessary..
- Strong technical knowledge in either Pension, Risk or Healthcare, and a willingness to learn across other product lines of less experience.
- Strong IT skills required (Word & Excel)
- Strong Interpersonal skills essential
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please reference the job title in the subject.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.