Xilinx, Inc. Senior Design Engineer in Ireland
This is an outstanding opportunity to become part of a team designing application IP for the next generation of FPGAs. The position is a hands-on engineering role, with the focus being design and coding.
You will have R&D; responsibilities for development of state of the art PHY solutions for LTE-A and 5G applications.
You will be joining an experienced team working on designs for future FPGAs and FPGA systems, using cutting edge FPGA features.
Tasks may include architecture development, embedded code design, HDL design, modelling, hardware prototyping, and development of soft IP cores.
You should have experience of the following:
- Software development for DSP processors
- C/C++ and Matlab
- Experience of vector processing of DSP functions beneficial
- SIMD and VLIW processor experience beneficial
- FPGA or ASIC design using HDL synthesis
- Wireless communications baseband processing design experience beneficial
* *Education Requirements Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering
Years of Experience
Minimum of 2 years experience in the areas listed above
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
High Performance Computing
Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)