Symantec Inside Sales Account Manager - German in Blanchardstown, Ireland
Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 18,500 employees in more than 50 countries. Symantec is the world’s leading cyber security company, helping organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure.
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for demand generation. Activities will include generating qualified leads, contacts, whitespace and up-sell opportunities within targeted mid-market territories, whilst collaborating with your Inside Sales Account Manager and Territory Account Manager.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities within a commercial territory.
· Manages the inbound lead activity in their territory, qualifying active buying interest.
· Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop potential customers to create sales-ready leads and opportunities over the phone (cold-call/warm-call) and engaging with social media.
· Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
· You will be collaborating with your Internal Account Manager and Territory Account Manager to discuss and strategise methods to penetrate targeted accounts, with the goal of setting up quality meetings.
· Uncover competition and run displacement campaigns.
· Schedule and set up demos for potential customers to be performed by Symantec’s Inside Technical Office.
· Industry and Vertical market knowledge.
· Competitor knowledge.
· Professional best practices.
· Ability to interact at senior levels internally and with external organisations.
· Self confident with the tenacity to succeed.
· Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate the Symantec proposition over the phone.
· Self starter with the desire and motivation to progress.
· Fluent in English and native speaker in additional language.
· Previous experience of working within an IT/Software related business environment.
· Knowledge and experience of SFDC CRM system advantageous.
· Proven track record of New Business Inside Sales success.
· Educated to degree level or relevant business experience.
· Language certification advantageous.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to find out more.