Symantec Inside Territory Account Manager – Switzerland in Blanchardstown, Ireland
- Company Overview
Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 18,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We provide security, storage, and systems management solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure and manage their information-driven world against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently than any other company
· Drive incremental revenue growth through sales for an assigned mid-market territory
· Partner engagement and relationships
· Internal/external contacts primarily with existing or prospective customers, partners, Symantec Account Teams, Direct Manager
· Driving revenue through both new business opportunity and through selling deeper and wider into existing accounts
· Sells the organization’s products and/or services to, and maintains relationships with mid-market accounts within defined territory or vertical market
· Responsible for delivering to customers and partners on the phone:
o the Symantec Story
o the Symantec Products and Solutions
o the Symantec Value Proposition
· Competitive Positioning
· Partners with Territory Account Managers to build and execute territory/vertical account plan
· Responsible for planning and executing prospecting/cold calling campaigns
· Responsible for expanding and retaining accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service
· Represents the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization
· Maintains and develops relationship with accounts within territory/vertical
· Responds to customer requests and is accountable through to closure
· Owns and manages customer issues to resolution
· Generates and delivers customer proposals aligned to meet customer needs
· Proactively builds, qualifies and manages pipeline
· Provides accurate weekly forecasting
· Responsible for meeting/over achieving assigned team and Managed Revenue quota
· Responsible for following Symantec sales processes
· Collaborates with Channel partners both internally and externally
· Accountable for closing revenue deals
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to find out more.