Danaher Corporation Senior Marketing Manager - Product Management in Clare, Ireland
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com .
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities / Authority:
- Manage the growth and profitability of the chemistry product portfolio
- Identifies and develops opportunities for new products development and current products improvements
- Develops and executes product life cycle management, product road map, positioning and pricing
- Responsible member of a core team member to develop Business Cases, Customer Product Requirements, Launch Strategy, Commercialization Plan development and execution
- Gathers and assesses market and competitive intelligence, global trends, and displacing technologies
- Collaborates with geography specific marketing to lead the commercialization process to ensure successful product launch to realize business goals
- Presents product commercialization strategies to executive management
- Directs the design, development and management of sales collateral, training and relevant clinical papers in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develops product line forecasts in collaboration with Global Marketing and Supply Chain Planning and manage inventory interruptions
- Technical product expert
- Builds and manages staff of approximately 2-4 direct reports.
- Supports VIP visits and key customers as required
- Master Degree with 12 years’ experience or Doctoral degree infield with 4 years’ managing people in a laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or related field
- Or Bachelor’s degree with 14 years’ experience
- 3 years Product Management experience in laboratory diagnostics, life sciences, or related field preferred
- Strong business acumen in global clinical laboratory environment
- Strong technical and financial aptitude; experience in financial analysis/modeling skills strongly preferred
- Ability to influence crossculturally/functionallyto take action and understand dynamics of different markets
- Identifies and solves complex, operational and organizational problems while adhering to policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic, ambition and drive for success
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to build trust
- Knowledge of competitive environments and laboratory workflow processes helpful
- Results oriented individual with focused urgency
- Able to work independently; self-motivated for continued learning
- Sales experience is helpful
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 59,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2016, we generated $16.9B in revenue. A Fortune 500 company, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Ireland-M-Clare
Req ID: BEC008840