Ingersoll Rand Production Operators - 6 week Contract - Immediate Start in Connaught, Ireland
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
You will assemble refrigeration units as part of an experienced team of operators, working to meet all Thermo King standards, customer requirements, unit options, and safety and quality standards. This is a temporary short term contract. Only applications with an accompanying CV and a completed questionnaire will be considered.
You will receive product familiarization and safety training. You will observe experienced operators working on their assigned station for a period of time. Experienced Operators and the Training Instructor will provide the necessary training required.
Some of the tools and equipment used include, torque spanners, air guns, belt tension gauges, alignment bars, pop rivet guns, jigs, fixtures and a variety of power and hand tools that may be required.
- Fit all parts assigned to station as per station instructions, Thermo King specifications and unit options. Procedures to include Operator Method Sheets (O.M.S.) this also to include Total Quality Check (T.Q.C). Sequences Of Events (S.O.E’s). Dynamic Control Process (D.C.P).
- Use correct tools and equipment assigned to station.
- After visual inspection of completed work sign Quality Assurance card and push on unit to next station.
- Where possible highlight quality problems, engineering problems. Communicate with appropriate personnel - Area Manager, Supervisor, Line Technician, Pre-Delivery Inspector (PDI), Flow Cell Leader and Engineer. Also update S.O.E where applicable.
- Maintain work area/station in a clean and orderly/safe condition.
- Use all safety equipment provided and highlight safety concerns.
- Leaving Cert Pass
- Previous Experience in a Manufacturing Environment or a Trade Qualification
- Selected applicants will be required to complete dexterity testing
- Immediate start requiredPrevious Experience in a Manufacturing Environment or a Trade QualificationSelected applicants will be required to complete dexterity testingImmediate start required
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Connaught-Ireland
Shift: Day Job
Type: Temporary Work
Posting: Jan 11, 2018, 4:01:49 AM