J&J Family of Companies Senior Financial Analyst in Cork, Ireland
Role: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Little Island Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC has also been operating in Cork since 1981. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC is manufacturing bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients in Little Island that are sold throughout the world to other Janssen and third party companies where they are further processed into tablets, creams or injectable dosage forms.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Cork. The analyst should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems, business partnering with all departments within the site, and with finance departments of other affiliates.
What you’re great at:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, written and oral.
• Working on own initiative to achieve both individual and team based targets.
• Excellent team player with strong customer focus.
• Strong Business Acumen.
• Excellent time management skills with good multi-tasking ability.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, your typical day may include:
• Lead and support the preparation of Actual Quarterly management Reports in conjunction with other finance team members delivering Quarterly End reports accurately and on time.
• Reporting - Timely, effective and accurate operations Dashboards, reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) etc.
• Compliance – Maintain strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results – Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley. Own key SOX areas on the site.
• Lead and support the site Absorption, Spend, Headcount and CAPEX control processes working with the site to deliver on its commitments, liaising with global finance partners to obtain global approval where required and to report and provide commentary.
• Support the Annual Standard Costing update for the products on site and reporting into Corporate Finance.
• Participate in and lead various site initiatives and cross-functional teams as directed by the Senior Finance Manager.
• Actively participate in Finance team’s Kaizan / Continuous Improvement processes.
• Manage operating expenses for the Site Operations and support cost centres.
• Support in the preparation of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Updates to Business Plan, for the site and reporting to Corporate Finance.
• Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
• Previous Supply Chain or Pharm Commercial experience preferred.
• A recognised Professional Accountancy qualification.
• A minimum of 2 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
• Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience.
• SAP and Cost Accounting knowledge is an asset.
• Team player with an ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality.
• Focus on patients and customers at all times
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)