Google Account Executive, Mid-Market, Google Marketing Solutions (English, German) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) Mid-Market Sales team are dedicated to understanding the business goals of clients and provide Google advertising solutions to drive customer business success. We are responsible for advertising growth by educating and presenting products with clients directly.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Establish credibility with executives and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunity for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success.
- Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics. Build an understanding of client business models, define business goals, create key strategies and work towards strategic goals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a direct Client Advertising Sales, Marketing, Consulting and/or Media role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a sales role, with a demonstrated ability to build compelling narratives and utilize storytelling to influence.
- Experience managing and building a pipeline to support long-term growth of business.
- Experience working with clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Knowledge of traditional and online marketing strategy, with product knowledge across digital advertising products areas.
- Ability to leverage your business acumen to strategically assess and help solve client needs.
- Ability to use data to report on business drivers and present to management teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.