Google Account Manager Display, Media Buying Solutions (Dutch) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Display Account Manager, you will be part of the Media Buying Solutions (MBS) team, working on an enterprise suite of display products and solutions (DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Rich Media). You will be involved in the most advanced element of the media landscape. Your core role revolves around guiding our customers in how to best utilize our enterprise products in order to manage their display and video activities.
The team broadly consists of sales and industry managers, product specialists and account managers across products. MBS primarily focuses on agencies but is moving to ensure clients understand the data and technology decision they make. The industry is moving to a world where data management and technology is automated and enabling a customer’s order to attribute, spend and gather insights in real time.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships and increasing the usage of DoubleClick solutions, specifically focusing on product feature adoption.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client needs and corresponding organizational best practices across a wide range of industries (agencies and clients).
- Develop strategic account plans for customers within the portfolio, identifying growth opportunities, while also collaborating closely with internal stakeholders.
- Create relationships within customer organizations at all levels, including direct and indirect users of the product and usage decision-makers.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers around all key areas of account management (training, product enhancement, global/regional campaigns, etc) and lead cross-functional efforts to identify and solve roadblocks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in online, software sales or online marketing.
- Ability speak and write in Dutch and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the ad tech market in a sales role or as a user.
- Experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools.
- Experience in working with a strategic and analytical sales approach, with a track record of building lasting customer relationships.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.